Chicken Karhai is a simple, quick masala-filled dish with tender chicken and flavor in every bite!
This chicken karhai is very easy to make! The entire dish comes together in under an hour, and it’s sure to impress your guests and satisfy your cravings!
– 1 small whole chicken
– 1 large tomato diced
– 1 medium onion diced
– 1/3 –1/2 cup oil
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 tsp chili powder
– 1 tsp coriander powder/sabath dhania
– 1/4 tsp haldi/turmeric
– 1 tbsp garlic+ginger paste
1) Heat oil in a pan. Then add onions and saute them until they brown. Then add ginger + garlic paste
2) Once the onions and ginger+garlic paste darkens, add the chicken. Fry the chicken until it changes color
3) Once the chicken is cooked, add the spices
4) Let the chicken saute in the spices and oil. Then add the tomatoes. Mix and cover with the lid. Cook for 10-20 mins on low heat, stirring every 5 minutes until the tomatoes break down
5) Garnish with 1 tbsp garam masala, 2 diced peppers, sliced ginger, and cilantro. Serve with roti/chapati or naan– ENJOY!
How to Make Chicken Karhai:
Orignally Posted on decadebetween.com Pinterest Facebook Twitter Reddit This Tater Tot Casserole Recipe is delicious and like no other. The casserole is also known as Tater Tot Hotdish in some parts of the world! My recipe is different than the other Tater Tot Hotdish-Casseroles, so get ready to make a flavorful meal! Your family is
Origanlly Posted on freethymeliving.com Grilled Pork Chops with Jammy Rosé-Wine Herb Reduction Sauce and Grilled Zucchini Coins. Okay, now that I’ve got your attention with that juicy pic, let’s dive in to what inspired this plate of deliciousness! I give you Smoked Pork Chops with a Jammy Rosé Wine-Herb Sauce. I attended a ladies group
Originally Posted on f-f-ammiskitchen.wixsite.com Chicken Karhai is a simple, quick masala-filled dish with tender chicken and flavor in every bite! This chicken karhai is very easy to make! The entire dish comes together in under an hour, and it’s sure to impress your guests and satisfy your cravings! Ingredients:– 1 small whole chicken– 1 large
Food Bloggers, what was their inspiration for starting their food blog sites? Here are some stories behind the top food blog sites the internet has to offer. These are the short personal tales behind some of the top food blogs featured here on The Worlds Diner. Food Bloggers story #1 My Nana Sally began teaching