Looking for some comfort food? Then you will love these Keto Meatballs.
Who is hungry? These Keto Meatballs are going to keep you looking forward to mealtime. They are packed with so much flavor and absolutely delicious!
I know that some people are picking when it comes to ingredients like mushrooms, so if you aren’t a mushroom fan, you can just leave them out of the recipe.
For the Keto meatballs:
1lb ground beef
1lb ground sausage
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup ground pork rinds, or more as needed
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 Tablespoon butter
1 Tablespoon oil
For the sauce:
2 medium onions, diced
1 lb mushrooms, sliced
3 cloves garlic, sliced
1 1/2 cup beef broth
1/2 cup sour cream
1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
Worchestershire sauce, to taste
Salt and pepper
Parsley, optional garnish
1 Tablespoon arrowroot powder, optional for thickening
Keto Meatballs Directions
- Heat your oil and butter in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the beef, sausage, egg, mayonnaise, pork rinds, parmesan, and salt and pepper.
- Form into 1 to 2 Tablespoon large meatballs.
- It will take about 8-10 minutes to cook the meatballs, so I use this time to measure out my other ingredients and chop the vegetables.
- Once the meatballs are cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onions to the skillet and cook until browned all over, turning every 2 minutes.
- Cook the onions until translucent, then add the garlic and mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes, then add the beef broth.
- Stir in the sour cream and dijon mustard, and Worchestershire sauce to taste.
- Add the meatballs back in and allow the sauce to cook and thicken, 3-5 minutes. If you want the sauce thicker, remove 1/2 cup of the sauce and whisk a Tablespoon of arrowroot powder to that sauce, then stir back into the skillet.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley.
Origanlly Posted on freethymeliving.com Grilled Pork Chops with Jammy Rosé-Wine Herb Reduction Sauce and Grilled Zucchini Coins. Okay, now that I’ve got your attention with
Origanlly Posted on freethymeliving.com Grilled Pork Chops with Jammy Rosé-Wine Herb Reduction Sauce and Grilled Zucchini Coins. Okay, now that I’ve got your attention with that juicy pic, let’s dive in to what inspired this plate of deliciousness! I give you Smoked Pork Chops with a Jammy Rosé Wine-Herb Sauce. I attended a ladies group
Originally Posted on f-f-ammiskitchen.wixsite.com Chicken Karhai is a simple, quick masala-filled dish with tender chicken and flavor in every bite! This chicken karhai is very easy to make! The entire dish comes together in under an hour, and it’s sure to impress your guests and satisfy your cravings! Ingredients:– 1 small whole chicken– 1 large
Originally Posted mealplanningeasy.com Yummy Asian Meatballs with Hoisin Sauce! Yes please! So, the other day I was debating on what to cook with the hamburger meat I had set out. On my meal plan I had had meatloaf, but for some reason I actually wasn’t in the mood for meatloaf, neither was my son.. who
Originally Posted on razzledazzlelife.com This quick & easy Chicken Parmesan recipe cannot get any easier than this! I apologize in advance to all my Italian followers, because nothing about this chicken parmesan is authentic! The great thing about it though, it tastes absolutely amazing. Chicken parmesan is one of those dishes that we normally order when