Okay, now that I’ve got your attention with that juicy pic, let’s dive in to what inspired this plate of deliciousness! I give you Smoked Pork Chops with a Jammy Rosé Wine-Herb Sauce.
I attended a ladies group brunch this past weekend, and my amazing friend Mandy (pictured below), was sweet enough to bring each of us in attendance a small jar of her homemade Apricot-Pineapple Jam! Now…I’ve only known Mandy for a few years, but I DO know that not only is she a totally cool, sweet, funny, and awesome chick, but she’s also a spectacular cook and fellow foodie!
So….I graciously accepted her awesome gift and toted the jar of jam around in my purse for another day (forgetting to put things away like usual). Then, on Monday morning, I saw Mandy’s dinner post and pic from Sunday night featuring a grilled pork tenderloin with a yummy sauce made with her jam, herbs, wine and shallots, and roasted veggies. I had already taken out pork chops to thaw that morning before I saw her dinner pic, so I knew I had to do something similar. I mean…Mandy’s award-winning beer cheese soup recipe is still a TOTAL favorite in my house, so THIS had to be fantastic too!
Although I didn’t get her recipe, I was able to create my own just based upon her picture and description and the yummy jam she gave me, but I totally need to give her all the “street cred” for inspiring my version of the recipe below. It was truly worth licking our fingers, forks, and darn near the plates too! Thank you for the inspiration, Mandy!
See??? I told you! She’s THAT good!!!
Play around with this recipe and try different jams and herbs! Have some foodie fun! I’m looking forward to trying it with my Hot Pepper Peach Jam and my Peachy Cherry Jam soon too!
Smoked Pork Chops with a Jammy Rosé Wine-Herb Sauce.
A sweet and savory jammy Rosé wine-herb sauce tops off these lightly smoked & grilled pork chops for an amazing flavor combination. These pork chops were grilled in the smoker and then coated with a reduction sauce of apricot/pineapple jam, rosemary, thyme, butter, Rosé wine, coconut aminos. and then served with savory grilled zucchini coins.
- Prep Time10 min
- Total Time30 min
- Ready inGrilled
- 4 Thick-Cut Pork Chops
- Kosher Salt or Sea Salt
- Garlic Powder (or Kirkland No-Salt Seasoning)
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 1/2 cup Jam-any flavor (Use Sugar-Free Jam for low-carb or low-sugar needs) We used a homemade apricot-pineapple jam given to us by a friend, but feel free to use the jam flavor of your choice. Some suggestions: Apricot, Peach, Cherry, Blackberry, Raspberry.
- 2 sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary (or 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves)
- 2/3 cup Rosé Wine
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos more or less to taste. Can also substitute soy sauce if gluten and soy tolerant
- Preheat your smoker or grill to 350°F according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Pat the pork chops dry on both sides with a paper towel and season generously with salt, pepper, & garlic powder (or our favorite, Kirkland No-Salt Seasoning). Grill for 15-20 minutes or until internal meat temperature reaches 145°F turning halfway through cooking time. *Cooking times and temperature for this recipe were set using our Traeger Electric Pellet Smoker/Grill. Cooking times will vary depending on each individual appliance.
- Meanwhile, add remaining ingredients to a small saucepan and cook on medium-high heat until butter is melted and sauce comes to a steady but slow boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to cook until the sauce reduces and thickens and the ingredients and herbs are infused, stirring often with a whisk.
- Pour sauce directly over grilled meat (and grilled/roasted vegetables, if applicable) just before serving. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Orignally Posted on decadebetween.com Pinterest Facebook Twitter Reddit This Tater Tot Casserole Recipe is delicious and like no other. The casserole is also known as
Origanlly Posted on freethymeliving.com Grilled Pork Chops with Jammy Rosé-Wine Herb Reduction Sauce and Grilled Zucchini Coins. Okay, now that I’ve got your attention with
Orignally Posted on decadebetween.com Pinterest Facebook Twitter Reddit This Tater Tot Casserole Recipe is delicious and like no other. The casserole is also known as Tater Tot Hotdish in some parts of the world! My recipe is different than the other Tater Tot Hotdish-Casseroles, so get ready to make a flavorful meal! Your family is
Origanlly Posted on freethymeliving.com Grilled Pork Chops with Jammy Rosé-Wine Herb Reduction Sauce and Grilled Zucchini Coins. Okay, now that I’ve got your attention with that juicy pic, let’s dive in to what inspired this plate of deliciousness! I give you Smoked Pork Chops with a Jammy Rosé Wine-Herb Sauce. I attended a ladies group
Originally Posted on f-f-ammiskitchen.wixsite.com Chicken Karhai is a simple, quick masala-filled dish with tender chicken and flavor in every bite! This chicken karhai is very easy to make! The entire dish comes together in under an hour, and it’s sure to impress your guests and satisfy your cravings! Ingredients:– 1 small whole chicken– 1 large
Originally Posted mealplanningeasy.com Yummy Asian Meatballs with Hoisin Sauce! Yes please! So, the other day I was debating on what to cook with the hamburger meat I had set out. On my meal plan I had had meatloaf, but for some reason I actually wasn’t in the mood for meatloaf, neither was my son.. who