Okay, now that I’ve got your attention with that juicy pic, let’s dive in to what inspired this plate of deliciousness! I give you Smoked Pork Chops with a Jammy Rosé Wine-Herb Sauce.
I attended a ladies group brunch this past weekend, and my amazing friend Mandy (pictured below), was sweet enough to bring each of us in attendance a small jar of her homemade Apricot-Pineapple Jam! Now…I’ve only known Mandy for a few years, but I DO know that not only is she a totally cool, sweet, funny, and awesome chick, but she’s also a spectacular cook and fellow foodie!
So….I graciously accepted her awesome gift and toted the jar of jam around in my purse for another day (forgetting to put things away like usual). Then, on Monday morning, I saw Mandy’s dinner post and pic from Sunday night featuring a grilled pork tenderloin with a yummy sauce made with her jam, herbs, wine and shallots, and roasted veggies. I had already taken out pork chops to thaw that morning before I saw her dinner pic, so I knew I had to do something similar. I mean…Mandy’s award-winning beer cheese soup recipe is still a TOTAL favorite in my house, so THIS had to be fantastic too!
Although I didn’t get her recipe, I was able to create my own just based upon her picture and description and the yummy jam she gave me, but I totally need to give her all the “street cred” for inspiring my version of the recipe below. It was truly worth licking our fingers, forks, and darn near the plates too! Thank you for the inspiration, Mandy!
See??? I told you! She’s THAT good!!!
Play around with this recipe and try different jams and herbs! Have some foodie fun! I’m looking forward to trying it with my Hot Pepper Peach Jam and my Peachy Cherry Jam soon too!
Smoked Pork Chops with a Jammy Rosé Wine-Herb Sauce.
A sweet and savory jammy Rosé wine-herb sauce tops off these lightly smoked & grilled pork chops for an amazing flavor combination. These pork chops were grilled in the smoker and then coated with a reduction sauce of apricot/pineapple jam, rosemary, thyme, butter, Rosé wine, coconut aminos. and then served with savory grilled zucchini coins.
- Prep Time10 min
- Total Time30 min
- Ready inGrilled
- 4 Thick-Cut Pork Chops
- Kosher Salt or Sea Salt
- Garlic Powder (or Kirkland No-Salt Seasoning)
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 1/2 cup Jam-any flavor (Use Sugar-Free Jam for low-carb or low-sugar needs) We used a homemade apricot-pineapple jam given to us by a friend, but feel free to use the jam flavor of your choice. Some suggestions: Apricot, Peach, Cherry, Blackberry, Raspberry.
- 2 sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary (or 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves)
- 2/3 cup Rosé Wine
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos more or less to taste. Can also substitute soy sauce if gluten and soy tolerant
- Preheat your smoker or grill to 350°F according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Pat the pork chops dry on both sides with a paper towel and season generously with salt, pepper, & garlic powder (or our favorite, Kirkland No-Salt Seasoning). Grill for 15-20 minutes or until internal meat temperature reaches 145°F turning halfway through cooking time. *Cooking times and temperature for this recipe were set using our Traeger Electric Pellet Smoker/Grill. Cooking times will vary depending on each individual appliance.
- Meanwhile, add remaining ingredients to a small saucepan and cook on medium-high heat until butter is melted and sauce comes to a steady but slow boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to cook until the sauce reduces and thickens and the ingredients and herbs are infused, stirring often with a whisk.
- Pour sauce directly over grilled meat (and grilled/roasted vegetables, if applicable) just before serving. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Originally Posted on razzledazzlelife.com This quick & easy Chicken Parmesan recipe cannot get any easier than this! I apologize in advance to all my Italian followers, because nothing about this chicken parmesan is authentic! The great thing about it though, it tastes absolutely amazing. Chicken parmesan is one of those dishes that we normally order when
Originally Posted on everydayketogenic.com Looking for some comfort food? Then you will love these Keto Meatballs. Who is hungry? These Keto Meatballs are going to keep you looking forward to mealtime. They are packed with so much flavor and absolutely delicious! I know that some people are picking when it comes to ingredients like mushrooms, so
Originally Posted On christybostonskitchen.co The idea for this 30-minute fried cod recipe came from the local VFW hall in the city where we used to live. I am not kidding when I say that their fish fries are better than those at any high-end supper club! For what they lack in atmosphere, they make up
Originally posted on cookingwithnart.com Thai Pork Toast or Khanom pang na moo is one of the most addictive and filling Thai snacks. If you’re looking for a finger food recipe to make for a party or a game-day recipe, look no further! This is it! Thai pork toast requires pretty much just basic ingredients, most